Real BUTTER contains life, so it will attract life.
Butter does not have fake chemicals, like engineered margarine, that would make it resemble the properties of plastic. If you place real butter next to margarine, you'll notice that living insects avoid the margarine, but try to feed off of the nutritious butter.
This is because butter contains the following vitamins and other beneficial properties:
1) Lauric acid- helps fight fungal infections and candida
2) Conjugated linoleic acid- a potent anti-cancer agent, immunity booster, and muscle builder
3) Anti-stiffness factor- prevents hardening of the arteries, cataracts, and calcification of the pineal gland (which helps with levels of motivation, creativity, and sleep)
4) Butter helps promote fertility and contains strong anti-tumor and anti-cancer properties
5) Butter is a quick source of energy, so it's not stored as fat tissue on the body
6) Butter protects against gastrointestinal infections in the young and elderly
7) Butter is rich in the most easily-absorbent form of Vitamin A necessary for thyroid and adrenal health.
8) Lecithin- essential for cholesterol metabolism
9) Anti-oxidants- protects against free radical damage and weakening of the arteries
10) Selenium, Vitamins E, K, and D- all help with vital metabolic functions, like absorbing calcium and much more
It takes life to give life, so do yourself a favor and dump the plastic margarine in the trash...the flies won't come near it.
(Note: If you're concerned about butter raising cholesterol, know that 80% of your cholesterol comes from your liver, not your diet. Cholesterol is an anti-stressor in the body, so if you have high cholesterol, it is a sign of having too much stress in your life: metabolic stress, emotional stress, physical stress, spiritual stress, social stress, financial and work stress, and so forth. It's more effective to address those issues, rather than blaming it on butter and other healthy saturated fats.)